The club uses an online database to store members’ details and enable communication with swimmers by coaches and Committee. Communications can be about events and galas (including selection), fees, cancellations of training sessions and changes to training.
We ask you to provide an email address for each swimmer; please ensure you have provided the main parental email address for your youngest child. If you have changed email address, your youngest child stops swimming or you wish to switch the parental email address please contact Jan Bright (firstname.lastname@example.org.) Jan will change the offline master database which feeds into all the GroupSpaces communications.
Click here to access GroupSpaces Membership and PB details.
Individual Swimmer’s PB Times Access
When you access GroupSpaces for the first time you will need to create an account.
1. When you have clicked on the GroupSpaces Login link above.
2. Click Join Group (top right – green button).
3. This will prompt you to provide an email address (this should be the one you supplied to SWSC on joining as it is on our database and will be approved).
4. Create a password and Sign In.
If you have accessed GroupSpaces previously.
1. Just click the Sign In link below the Join Group button.
2. If you have forgotten your password click the password forgotten link and it should send you a reset email to the email address you originally provided to SWSC.
Seals now has a Facebook page – SWASC Saffron Seals.org. This page will publicise items of interest to all members, results from fixtures, and give notice of any last-minute training session cancellations. ‘Like’ us and be part of our Facebook experience.